Do you want to experience worry free technology? Your business deserves its own IT department – working to secure your data, enhance your staffs’ productivity, and improve the way your company operates.
Like your morning cup of coffee, our managed IT services keep you going.
Caffeinated Computer Consulting provides complete managed IT services plans designed to meet your company’s unique needs – allowing you to spend less time worrying about IT and more time doing what you do best: running your business. Whether you’d enjoy a smooth cup of de-caf or a strong, bold flavour, we’ve got the right plan for you:
Decaf: Rest easy knowing we’ll give you the IT services and support you need to keep your information technology operating at its best – all for a flat rate monthly fee that’s easy to budget for:
- Semi-annual meetings to review your IT strategy – what works, what doesn’t work, and what needs to be improved.
- Managed anti-virus software to protect your network against cyber attacks; keeping your sensitive information safe.
Medium: Feel confident knowing you’re always safe from cyber attacks, natural disaster, or human error while ensuring your IT investment stays predictable with one flat rate monthly cost:
- Quarterly meetings to review your IT strategy – making sure your meeting all the short and long term goals you’ve set.
- Advanced security solutions, including managed anti-virus software, spam filter management, firewall patch management, and more.
Bold: Enjoy worry-free technology with advanced security, reliable business continuity, strategic planning, and quick response times – all for one low, easy to budget for monthly fee:
- Monthly meetings to review your IT strategy – having an in-depth discussion about your objectives, goals, and needs.
- Data backup and business continuity to keep your IT systems and data backed up and recoverable when disaster strikes.
Go ahead, get through your workday without any technology struggles with our managed IT services.
Call (403) 775-7444 or send us an email: email@example.com.