We are looking for a Systems Administrator with 3-5 years IT experience in delivering exceptional customer service satisfaction and improving overall operations to serve our small-medium sized clients. The candidate will need to be proficient in front-end and back-end technical operations with a keen desire for multi-tasking in a ticket driven environment.
- Troubleshooting issues relating to client systems and network infrastructure
- Providing technical services at the network level: routers, firewalls, security, etc.
- Developing knowledge of client environment through documentation
- Installing and maintaining hardware/third-party software products
- Diagnosing and resolving network-related issues
- Performing infrastructure administrative duties, such as patch deployment
- Updating inventory of hardware, software and resources
- Provide backup to other Technicians
Education Requirements and Skills
- Strong interpersonal, communicative, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with other team members and clients.
- Knowledge of Linux, Exchange, Office 365, VMWare, MS Office Suite, A+
- Knowledge of ConnectWise and Max Focus
- Certificate in Microsoft Server would be an asset.
- Intuitive analytical ability to attain network, system, and application level solutions.
- Comfortable working in a small but growing office.
- Adaptable to fast changing scenarios.
- Class 5 driver’s license required.
- Must have own car – some travel to local sites required.
Caffeinated is committed to making Calgary businesses super successful, and offers a great team oriented environment with health benefits.
Apply online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.